Join NAPO Chicago
Congratulations on your decision to join NAPO Chicago! Please take a moment to review these important notes before selecting your membership category below.
To be eligible to join the NAPO Chicago chapter, you must first become a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) in one of the NAPO membership categories. If you are not yet a member of NAPO, please visit the NAPO website at NAPO.net to complete your application for membership. Once you receive your NAPO member ID number, return to this page and complete your application for membership in NAPO Chicago. Your NAPO member ID is required and your application will not be approved without it. Click here for more information about NAPO. Once you are a NAPO member, you are eligible to join NAPO Chicago in the same membership category as your NAPO membership. View details on membership privileges on the Membership Categories page.
If you are a related professional (not a professional organizer or productivity professional) and interested in becoming a Business Partner, complete your application for membership on the Become a Business Partner page.
When you join NAPO Chicago, you have two choices for each membership category with regard to monthly chapter meetings:
NAPO Chicago holds chapter meetings monthly except for July and December.
- Member: Pay as you go for each of the ten monthly chapter meetings you attend. The fee for each meeting you attend is $15.
- Member Plus Meetings: Prepay for all ten monthly chapter meetings during your membership term for an additional $70 for a savings of up to $80 per year.
* Please note: All new applications are subject to a $10 processing fee. New Provisional Member applications submitted online will be activated within three business days. It is the policy of NAPO Chicago that membership dues are non-refundable. You must remain a NAPO member in good standing to be a NAPO Chicago member. If your NAPO membership expires, your NAPO Chicago membership will be suspended.
If you are a Professional Member with employees and would like to purchase memberships for your employees who are Professional or Provisional Members at a discounted rate, email Membership@napochicago.com for an application.
If you are a Retired, Allied, or Student member and would like to apply for membership, email Membership@napochicago.com for an application.
Visit Membership Category Fees and Privileges for additional details.
When you complete your membership profile below, you will be presented with the following two optional listings (each of which requires an additional Annual Fee):
1) List yourself as “Willing to Subcontract” for other organizers. Working as an independent contract for established
organizers can give you the experience and confidence you need to grow your business. Note, this option has an
additional Annual Fee of $16 and requires signing and returning a Willing to Subcontract Listing Agreement prior to
2) If you are interested in coaching other organizers, you may list yourself as “Willing to Coach." Note, this option has an additional Annual Fee of $30.